Monday, January 29, 2007

hot hot weather. Another 5 weeks of work, not getting any break in between before uni starts. Been workin 3 days after my final paper ended, till the end of the first week of uni. That's 15 weeks in total! Have to save up for secret missions.

dozzing off quite a few times at work lately. Just need a break of my own, going to beach to catch some heat, and relaxing in front of the tv watching dvd. Apparently, my colleagues told me it is normal, but try not to do so during meeting. I mean, meeting is good - you get to take a break off your work, listen to what others have to say, talk a bit about what you think, get to drink a bit with free snacks and lunches sometimes - BUT NO DOZZING OFF TO FAIRY LANE, which can be quite hard to achieve if the meeting is long enough to make you sleep. Gotta get used to it!

I found it extremely hard to put up with activities after working hours. It is not easy, and you will ended up dead tired the next day at work. So guys, sorry - dun think i can put up too much to extra co-curriculum. I tried, but it just wont work.

His word for me today: learn to love His people, and put up with their personalities and characters the way He put up with mine. Let those who offend, irritate, judge, hate, dislike or critisize you be loved the way God love me regardless of endless times when i disappoint Him and disregard His commands.

No comments: