Sunday, February 04, 2007

slacker day. I dun mind having mondays all week since we always have meeting on mondays. So which means, i dont have to do anything except to listen and listen and listen.

Surfing around ebay for a kite. Yes, a kite. If you want a good one, it can cost up to a few hundreds. The cheap ones will be around 20+ dollars, but lousy designs. I have been spying on the kites in ebay for almost a month, and I still havent decide whether I should get one or not. Considering other options like - hanging around the park where those rich little kids fly their kites and wait for that opportunity where either their kites got loose or somehow rather they lost the kites. Then I can wait till the night when everyone is back home for dinner - hehe then the kites will be mine. Hehe joking. I will ask adeline to help me get one from malaysia - hopefully she wont get a big fat WAU (malay's big fat kite) instead.

In need of a big big break. Havent been enjoying much of my summer break - apart from that 1 week christmas break. Just want to lay down by the beach, and catch some heat. That's all I want to do - alone or with people.

No comments: