Wednesday, February 14, 2007

happy valentines day people.

And yes, I am one year older a day before valentines day. Oh i tell you, this is the first time i feel so old after all these years telling myself - "you're not old you know, as compared to others." I mean...the big 23 this year means I have a few more years to go before getting tied up and get things going.

I am really thankful for what He has given me in life. I am a person who does not fancy money, but more onto "being fun and crappy" kind of addiction. I love young people - they reminded me of myself 5 years ago when I look at those college people. Even my girlfriend told me that I am pretty old already, so I have to start controlling my food intake so I can live longer (translation: so I can earn enough money for her to spend hehe). Oh well...here are a few things I am thankful of:

- Having friends and buddies who I can hang around and just go crazy with
- Having a God which never cease to provide and protect
- Managed to go through 4 years of uni without any hitch up
- Having a faithful car which never dies on me
- Having to stay in my parents house here which I dont have to pay any rent for
- Led a cell group last semester which I believe was twice as young as me
- Secured an internship job with an engineering firm which pays and treats well
- Having a bus stop right in front of my house which has very frequent bus services to city (5 mins interval)
- Having the ability to pay for expensive dinners treat with friends and girlfriend
- Adeline who never fails to support and loves me


And there are a few things I need to pick up on:

- Learn how to iron my shirt properly in the shortest possible time
- Have more patience
- Reduce the amount of craps and nonsenses
- Laugh softly
- No more speeding (cant take His grace for granted)
- Be more giving in terms of time
- Exercise regularly and control my food intake
- Relax more and have more frequent holiday trips
- Expand His territory and continue to do His work
- Teach and disciple younger kids (they are going to explode BIG!)
- Be a better son
- Learn not to get irritated or annoyed easily
- Drink milk and eat cheese
- Play better CS and beat the bomb hehe
- Be the king of Sequence - i mean as in the real real unbeatable kind hehe
- Gain back my stamina in swimming
- Pick up new skills - kite flying is one of them

OK back to work. Pretty quiet this morning in the office but have heaps to go through by today.

1 comment:

Wei Xian said...

Hey, you 23 I 24 this year leh. Some more I still don't have a gf. Haha... saves on money though.