Thursday, February 08, 2007

for the past 5 years here in perth, i can say that.....

THE TOILETS HERE HAVE VERY BAD VENTILATION!

i mean, it just stinks everytime after i shitted. Unlike my toilet back home - i could hardly smell my own shit the moment it went down the hole. Its just so not me, having to do the "dont look at me, its not me" kind of look whenever people started to look around to see who is that dude who just bombed the toilet.

sometimes i just feel like smacking those people's faces - those smokers who are inconsiderate. I am not an anti-smoker kind of person, just that some of them piss me off. They smoke when there are a lot of people around, esp when kids and friendly non-smokers are around. Just feel like doing some "hand swing" method towards their faces - havent been practising for a long long time.

I realised that i learned a lot of techniques when I was young - piano, taekwando, wushu, flute etc. But it seems like a waste of time and money because for piano, its understandable because i wanted to learn guitar but my parents refused to let me go ahead with it due to too much television influence (i.e. those guitarists tend to be very wild jumping around last time). Taekwando and wushu are for self-defense, but it became more like an attack mode switched on rather than defense mode. But it's all because I wanted to practise and I had to find some targets. I kicked down my house door twice, broke the vast with my hand once, and broke my fingers once. I tried to practise some of the basic old moves yesterday but ended up having leg muscles pain the whole night. Useless piece of body, becoming more fragile. Flute is just compulsory in school, so its either you learn it, or you fail.

Next time I will never force my kids to learn whatever they dont like to learn.

No comments: