Sunday, February 18, 2007

Imagine something like:

- a sunny windy day
- a comfortable picnic chair
- a huge icebox filled with beer and liquors
- a battery-operated radio
- a huge umbrella
- a beach

Hehe...yeaps i need a break. And its coming soon! hehe..going down south Margaret River this weekend! Hooo...gonna stay in this really luxury house with my family and soon-to-be family member - with spa, beach house with personal barbeque facility plus more.

And I am very desperate to get a kite. I called up kite-selling companies but their kites are freaking expensive - like $1600 for a titanium light-weighted confirmed-will-fly those kind. I asked for catalogues to be sent to me, so can consider upon investing in one hehe.

I know its Monday, but i am so looking forward to the weekend! Hehe...oh and also crabbing plus some water sports. I am so going to fall in love one more time again.

Been trying to keep up with swimming but i am just too lazy. But everything's been good so far. Chinese new year is just like normal working days here - no holidays, but still prefer to get back to work because i would just get bored staying at home doing absolutely nothing.

Its like when your age is catching up, you tend to think and plan more ahead. My parents are getting older, thats one thing for sure that I have noticed. Me being the youngest, cant wait to graduate so that they can retire and spend some quality time together. ONE MORE YEAR. PLEASE MAKE THIS QUICK.

No comments: