Monday, January 08, 2007

daily life routine has been real fixed.

wake up at 630, take a bus at 740, breakfast at 9, lunch at 1, take a bus back home at 5, dinner at 8, relax a while before heading off to bed at 1030.

server's down today in the office. Someone gotta do something about this thing. So unreliable, and now i am stucked here with absolutely nothing to do - everyone's been waiting for the repair person to come and fix it. Oh well, some are seen playing nintendo Wii here, some off to nowhere, some sleeping, some watching you-tube, some singing horribly in the kitchen, some watching cartoons off the net.

slacking. but oh well, got paid for doing nothing, so better dun complaint so much.

gotta do some sports. been having this real big belly which my colleagues refused to believe that it has nothing to do with alcohol. The amount of food I can take is beyond what you can imagine a person of my size could take. I remembered when I went back Kuching end of last year and I went for buffet with my cousin who eats as much as I do, maybe more. The amount of food we took triggered the manager to approach us and told us that we should leave because we had gone past the 2 hours limit. But last time my figure wasn't that bad due to me being consistent in doing sports - i swam 5 times a week, played badminton regularly, and jogged twice a week for 5km from my house to the town and back.

Now, my commitment to sports is zero. Have not been doing any sports for the past 1 year after I quit Fitness First a year ago. So now, I am going to work out a fitness plan to destroy the belly that I have.

I will swim twice a week for an hour non-stop
I will jog twice a week for 3 km non-stop
I will play badminton once a week, sunday evening
I will play CS once a week, sunday afternoon

Play CS to exercise my fingers la...hehe. MUST exercise...I MUST!

No comments: