Wednesday, January 24, 2007

i realised that if i wake up every morning at the same time, have breakfast, lunch and dinner at the same time daily, go to bed at the same time every night...my shit will come out at the same time as well.

For the past 1 month, i have been bombing the office toilet at 1pm everyday - weekdays of course. I will bomb the one at home on weekends. And since i eat a lot everyday, the amount of shit is huge. Now that my colleagues know about this trend, they will even remind me to go to toilet at 1pm daily. How kind...they just want to have a good laugh.

I just realised that I missed my cousin's birthday and he is extremely angry! I tell you...I am so scared until I had to rush down to city just now to buy him his book - and courier it to him immediately. If not he will have the tendency to kill me. He is 8 years younger than me, but he is as tall as I am. So i guess I better not piss him off hehe.

Got my pay today. Everyone got their pay today actually, and so blessed that I have more than what were promised when I signed the job contract. And after doing all the normal marine review letters and verification works and procedures check, I am finally been involved totally into two major projects which were won recently - the bhp and woodside energy projects. So this will definitely look good in my resume next time. I am currently doing some standard calculations before moving into designing their offshore platforms and transportation methods. Everyone looks pretty stress because the timeline is short and the budget is real tight. But the reward is huge, and my boss promises us that we will get a portion of it as our incentive! hoooo!

Learned not only engineering applications in industry, but i also learned a lot of things from people here - i learned a lot about taxes, and interviews information and so on. And I believe this will really help me to associate all these to the people out there - to serve His people through the knowledge that I have. I am truly blessed by people around who are so willing to teach and answer my silly questions. Be blessed to be a blessing. I found joy working here, although I am the second asian working here. People are fun to joke with. Boss is very generous and encouraging. And I can even dress casual to work if there is not meeting! Unbelievable but I know its all from God.

Been pretty interested in kites lately. Wanted to make one but i have to search for the materials in subi this weekend. Then i can fly one at the beach since the wind these days are strong! Anyway, long weekend ahead! HOOOOOOO! I shall get to enjoy this one for sure!

No comments: