Tuesday, January 16, 2007

requires 12 weeks work experience to fulfill one of the requirements for my course.

9th week this week (or if you deduct the christmas break week, this would be the 8th week - but i was paid for that christmas break week, so it should be counted i think). Just need to work another 3 more weeks but my boss had voiced out his desire to hire me as long as possible, until 2nd of March. That's 15 weeks altogether! Having to skip uni for a week but getting paid - which is the important point, so i dun mind either.

how i wish i can just work continuously without dragging my feet back to uni. You know, you get paid for working, but i have to pay to go to uni. That dream house, dream car, dream woman...everything seems to be closer if you start to work. One of my colleagues who just graduated 2 years ago revealed his annual salary to me and I was like - "wow, for doing these sort of things which are quite similar to uni assignments, you must be filthy rich".

Again, His grace is required to complete the studies and drill myself into a job which pays well.

No comments: