Tuesday, July 10, 2007

AMAZING GRACE!

















Hillsong trip this time had indeed given me new revelation from the word of God, which are spoken out from the mouth of God Himself straight to my heart. I thought it would just be another series of sermons to encourage and perhaps, target to bring more salvations to the kingdom of heaven. But NO. I believe I would never be the same anymore.

Apart from the conference, I got to know a few good people whom we can share everything together - most phenomenonly, the word
Yes, Guy Sebastians was there! Hoo...nah thats not the reason why I went.



















The backpackers boys (Nigel is MIA).



















With Adeline. Apparently she's always on look-out for foods.




















Lastly, one thing I should say is - PREACH IT BROTHER!! PREACH IT!! PREACH IT...YEA! THIS IS IT...PREACH IT! AND MAKE SURE EVERYONE HEARS IT!


Romans 8:32 - "He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all - how will he not also, along with him, GRACIOUSLY give us all things?"


No comments: