Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's suppose to be Garry.Tan@.........

My colleague took it as Gary.Tom@....... instead. No wonder I did not receive the files he sent yesterday. Luckily I asked.

Hehe...had a good laugh. Where does that "Tom" come from? And please...it's TAN, not "tan" as in the tanning tan. I am no tan yo you know.

New Year Resolutions

- have more patience, especially to people
- able to love everyone the way I am being loved
- better time management and financial planning
- explore different ministries to serve Him in a better and greater ways
- be able to get honours for my engineering course
- be able to secure a job end of the year right after final exams
- have a chance to go back Kuching and Tawau end of the year
- to exercise regularly
- to stop consuming fast foods (excluding their ice-creams hehe)
- wash my car more often

Material stuffs
- get my new toy - A ROLAND FANTOM X8 SERIES key.
- another of my new toy - a desktop computer
- a proper wallet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aye..
thats how the westerners pronunce "tan" lahh!.

to them its tanning tan.
dun be offended, get use to it if ur gonna work here!
hahahah!